2011年3月25日星期五

I Did However Make An Effort To At Least Look At The Online Division

Rift ago, I was the only thing that was about. It 's a game, I like away games, I get close to it. Then, bloggers began to actively play the beta events. It 'so far for me. There were other things that I lived I did.



Finally, I have the codes for the Beta 7 for me and meticulous Meta Village Heroes column. I regret to report in one sentence, but sad. I do not play. I do not work well at least in part on the beta version is available for something different. Twice before, there were two editions of pre-ordered collection.



As a leading developer and operator of online gaming, the network of independent research and long years of development, has always been committed to breaking the current state of the game where the player completely new gaming experience. NetDragon this idea is the same as EA, the world's leading interactive entertainment company, EA, Europe and America have always wanted to be able to play a game of innovation in the Chinese players. "Dungeon Keeper world" is a network jointly launched the first online game, EA Dragon, was a single dual-core offering players a unique gaming experience.

没有评论:

发表评论