2011年9月5日星期一

After I had snapped all the pictures I could of the new Elin

  The runekeepers complete the next phase of the storyline quest so we saved them for last. Amareth and I take turns aggroing and smacking them around; they respond particularly well to the Berserker's Flatten ability (and by respond I mean are easily knocked down by), so we settle into a nice rhythm where Anung runs up, hits, combos for the Flatten, combos into the Cyclone, and Amareth pounds them from a distance. We wrap them up in due course and prepare to head back to the Tainted Gorge Outpost to turn in our opponent's heads. Err, runes.

After I had snapped all the pictures I could of the new Elin, Brian was awesome enough to hook up a controller for me to test the game with as it's a feature the team is really proud of; and understandably so! The controller was nearly plug-n-play: when it was plugged into the PC, TERA immediately recognized it. I was able to change bindings through an in-game menu and even hold down the attack button to spam the basic attack just like you're able to with the left mouse button.

The promised swag bags did not disappoint! They included TERA posters signed by the team, a TERA messenger bag, a TERA rock, and most importantly, the world's first chronoscrolls. That's right! We were granted physical chronoscrolls which we will be able to use as one month of free gametime at release. Completely awesome, check it out below!

没有评论:

发表评论