2011年9月24日星期六

The navy will divert a fleet to carry Buy Tera Gold soldiers

The second installment of our Screenshots RS Gold of the Week feature invites you to travel beyond the shadowy veil of southeast Island of Dawn. This darkened corner is infested with fearsome monsters and evil manifestations who threaten the local populace with their presence. Heroes are needed to rise to the challenge and send these foes back to the darkness. Scope your demonic quarry in these screenshots.

Allemantheia, fabled city of the High Elves, is the brightest jewel in Shara’s crown. A literal oasis in the desert, Allemantheia’s many waterfalls and canals make it seem worlds apart from the parched landscape that surrounds it. The schemes of the High Elves take them many places, but their plans often begin with whispered conversations in these halls of power.

The officers and politicians are saying things like "joint expedition" and "research and defense working hand in hand." I'm still reeling. A briefing from a navy captain, and my confusion turns to curiosity. Last month, an island rose from the bottomless sea. (How? Why?) Captain Dargarish says buildings--including a ring tower--are visible. He seems...ashamed that he didn't go ashore: "Inhabitants... unknown."

The navy will divert a fleet to carry Buy Tera Gold soldiers and researchers to the Island of Dawn. My brother Kubel will command the military contingent. Now an archon I've never met is talking about me and my books. He's repeating the phrase "across disciplines" like it's going out of style. I can see where this is leading: to me heading up the research effort. Flattering, but I can't exactly say, "I'll think about it," can I?



Related articles:  http://buyrsgold.blogge.rs/2011/09/23/tera-has-been-flying-under-the-radar-of-many-cheap-eden-gold-of-the-mainstream-sites/     
http://riftgold.centerblog.net/86-the-wheel-of-velik    

没有评论:

发表评论