2011年9月2日星期五

Tera items- I can't actually complete the Kugai quest

So here's another example of how quickly things can change in game development.Tera Gold Cheap If you played in the Community Play Event, you might remember the kariagon quest had some issues with awarding party members proper credit for their kills. We can happily report that this has already been fixed in the newest build of the game: Amareth and Anung cut through the kariagons like they're hot butter.

Anyone who's played MMOs is familiar with being in the midst of fighting off a mess of mobs and watching their spent husks pile at their feet only to reveal more enemies joining the battle. While terrons continue to appear out of the ether, I glance at my dropping health bar and decide to keep casting damage rather than take hits while healing myself. AnungUnRama brings his axe down on one of the newly spawned terrons and my screen explodes in a burst of white feathers. Ding, level 10. Bring it on, kariagons.

Having played through the Island of Dawn many times, I'm familiar with Kugai's monster type and tactics. Destroyers are two-headed ogres with a surly attitude and very damaging attacks. Also, while they're rather slow, the range of these attacks is more than one might anticipate: Kugai's leap-and-stomp ability covers a full eight meters. Jason and I succeed against him by preempting his attacks with knockdown abilities and hitting him while he's down.

I can't actually complete the Kugai quest because it turns out myTera Items inventory is full. Packrat, you might call me. When I'm several hundred gold richer the next time I go to the store we'll see who's laughing! I realize it's been a couple of levels since I upgraded my equipment so I rearrange things a little, including a new axe and an armor set that Amareth trades me for a priest's staff. I think I got the better end of that deal.meet with the scouts near the dark temple at the end of the Tainted Gorge.


related articles: http://teragold2u.over-blog.com/article-buy-rs-gold-when-i-began-my-first-mission-i-had-two-special-abilities-83029409.html
http://riftgold.centerblog.net/74-tera-gold-cheap-the-creation-of-new-level

没有评论:

发表评论