2011年9月7日星期三

I think they'reTera Money a good idea

To start, i like the elin shorts. I think they'reTera Money a good idea and they're cute. The main problems i have with some of the designs are the first 2 pictures, and the last. The others are more or less perfect.

So, on pictures 1,2 and 3: I feel like they need more. No, not more coverage or anything, but more... sparkle, jazz, design, something. All the designs got the same bland shorts and ultimately that is boring. There's no shape, no bows, belts, anything to make it more visually interesting.

I comb through to find the lowest value gear and decideTera Gold that it's not worth fifteen gold to run all the way back to the Tower Outpost to sell it. So I bid it farewell and drag it out of my inventory. The game kindly reminds me that the item will be destroyed forever. I click OK, then finish the Kugai quest and receive the next mission: meet with the scouts near the dark temple at the end of the Tainted Gorge.

没有评论:

发表评论